Search results for 'Pirates'
Looking for that perfect decoration to make your child's party room look scary enough for their pirate party? These Plastic Small Pirate Flags are the perfect flags to warn people that little pirates are coming!
- 6 Dozen Plastic Small Pirate Flags.
- Flags Measure 6 Inches x 4 Inches.
- Flags on 7 Inch Wooden Stick.
- Plastic Flags.
Kids will love making their own pirate crew with these Pirate Rubber Duckies! These ducks are perfect for some bath time fun or as cute goody bag treats!
- 1 Dozen Pirate Rubber Duckies.
- Ducks Measure 2 Inches - 2 1/2 Inches.
- Assorted Rubber Duckies.
- Ducks Do Not Float Upright.
Bring out the pirate in everyone with this Felt Pirate Eye Patch Assortment. Give one of these fantastic eye patches to every Swashbuckler at your pirate themed party. Throw these in the treat bags at your Pirate Party.
- 12 Eye Patches Per Set.
- Patches Measure: 2 1/2 Inches Each.
- Elastic Band Included.
Give that finishing touch to your pirate themed party with this Pirate Decoration Bounty Tape. This tape is the perfect way to let pirates know this is their exclusive pirate!
- 1 Roll of Plastic Pirate Decoration Boundary Tape.
- Tape Measures 25 ft.
The Pirate Happy Sack is the perfect goody bag for pirate themed birthday parties. Each one comes with assorted swashbuckling novelties like treasure maps, bracelets, stickers, eye patches and more.
- 6 3/4" x 12"
- 1 Bag of Assorted Novelties.
- Toy Assortments May Vary Per Bag.
- Give a bag to all the kids!
Gold coins are really hard plastic, but have the shimmering look of precious gold. These coins are perfect as party favors at a pirate party. A treasure chest pinata filled with candy and gold coins will keep little buccaneers happy. Fun treasure to put in treat bags, too.
- About 144 per set.
- Hard plastic goldtone coins.