Search results for 'Pirates'
Give your Halloween or Pirate party a scary feel with this Skull Head Pinata. Don't worry, children won't be scared of this floating head once it busts to give them appropriate booty.
- 1 Piece
- Measures: 15" x 8"
- Holds 3 lbs 6 oz
- Candy, Toys, and Pinata Stick Sold Separately
Give little girls some loot they will be excited to open in these Pink Pirate Girl Takeout Boxes. These boxes are perfect for homemade treats and small toys.
- 1 Dozen Pink Pirate Girl Takeout Boxes.
- Boxes Measure 2 1/4 Inches x 2 1/2 Inches.
- Pink Pirate Girl
- Simple Assembly Required
Girls will love pretending they are pirates sailing on the high seas with these Pirate Girl Rubber Duckies. Each of these ducks feature a fun girly pirate design!
- 1 Dozen Pirate Girl Rubber Duckies.
- Ducks measure 2 Inches.
- Pirate Girl.
- Duckies Do Not Float Upright.
Kids will feel like true pirates after making their own bandana with this Color Your Own Pirate Bandanas Set. Perfect for pirate themed parties! Fabric markers are sold separately!
- 1 Dozen Color Your Own Pirate Bandanas.
- Bandannas Measure 19 Inches.
- Fabric Markers Required.
Give that finishing touch to your pirate themed party with this Pirate Decoration Bounty Tape. This tape is the perfect way to let pirates know this is their exclusive pirate!
- 1 Roll of Plastic Pirate Decoration Boundary Tape.
- Tape Measures 25 ft.
The Pirate Happy Sack is the perfect goody bag for pirate themed birthday parties. Each one comes with assorted swashbuckling novelties like treasure maps, bracelets, stickers, eye patches and more.
- 6 3/4" x 12"
- 1 Bag of Assorted Novelties.
- Toy Assortments May Vary Per Bag.
- Give a bag to all the kids!
Gold coins are really hard plastic, but have the shimmering look of precious gold. These coins are perfect as party favors at a pirate party. A treasure chest pinata filled with candy and gold coins will keep little buccaneers happy. Fun treasure to put in treat bags, too.
- About 144 per set.
- Hard plastic goldtone coins.