Party Favor Ideas for a Princess Party
If you are throwing a Princess Birthday party for your little princess, you know one of the most important elements is the party favors. But when you have a party of 20 children, you also know purchasing the party favors can be an expensive and exhausting endeavor. Here are some party favor ideas that are inexpensive and fun!
1. Small ribbon tutus, princess wands, beaded tiaras or halos are really great party favors. Not only do the little princesses get to take these home; they can wear them at the party to add to the ambiance of the event. These items are relatively inexpensive and can usually be purchased at a discount when you buy in bulk. The great thing about these favors is that they will not be used just once. Girls will want to play dress-up with them over and over again and will remember your party each time.
2. Sweet confections such as pink rock candy, jewel lollipop rings, sweet tart candy necklaces, and tiara shaped lollipops all complement the theme well and are sure to delight the party guests!
3. Child size jewelry such as long beaded necklaces, plastic jeweled necklaces, princess or girl theme charm necklaces and bracelets or large plastic jeweled rings in the shape of gems, diamonds, flowers and hearts are great favors. The larger and more sparkly the better! The preferred colors for these jewelry items are, of course, pink, purple or red.
4. Hair accessories like butterfly hair clips, sparkle jeweled barrettes, tiara hair combs, shimmer ribbon hair scrunchies and headbands with beaded tiaras or jewels on top work very well too. Give these items in any combination with the princess party favors mentioned above for a birthday party that will be remembered long after it is over.
5. Instead of just handing any of these items out to the girls why not put them in princess theme party favor bags with tiaras, sparkles or stars on them? Another unique idea is to find interesting child size purses to fill with the party favors. You can find great purses with sequins or metallic fabrics that complement the magic and girly atmosphere of the event. Velour or organza party favor bags are great as well. You may even be able to find these bags in the shape of "glass slippers" to further extend the theme.
Now you have lots of great ideas to get you started on your princess party favor planning. Be creative and have fun!