Party Favor ArticlesRSS Feed
Did you know buying in bulk for kids parties can save you a lot of money? When many of us start planning for a kid's party or large event, we can very quickly get overwhelmed. Buying for lots of children can quickly get expensive, especially if we want everyone involved to have a variety of fun prizes, party favors and candy. The problem, however, is that if you buy everything at normal prices, the costs very quickly add up, leaving you wondering what you have to cut to stay within your budget. One trick that smart parents, companies, and non-profit organization use to stay within a tight budget is buying everything they need for the party in bulk!
If there is one thing we love, it's cute costumes. Nothing is better than seeing the smiling faces of little girls as they pretend to be princesses, ballerinas, or even fairies at parties. The problem is that buying enough for every girl can be very pricy unless you start excluding some of your daughter's friends. Many people don't realize that we sell a variety of tutu, fairy wing, and other items in sets to allow parents to save money by buying multiple costume pieces at once. You can even make your own sets by mixing and matching colors! If you don't see the right sets you like, just contact us.
Things to Buy in Bulk for Kids Parties: Tableware
Even though many of us don't think about it, tableware can very quickly get expensive for large parties too. While you can buy things in sets, it doesn't always take care of everything. All too often, you find that you don't have enough plates, cups, or sometimes even plastic utensils. In many cases you can buy these items in bulk as well, allowing you to have a themed parties for lots of kids without a scary price tag, and ensuring you have enough of everything to go around!
While candy may seem cheap at first, it can very quickly add up. Buying candy for a few dozen, all the way up to hundreds of kids for an event can be downright frightening for party organizers. Even buying cheap candy to fill Easter eggs might leave you wondering how you are going to buy other items and stay under your Easter budget. Buying candy especially in bulk allows you to pick up a large variety of candy at a discounted price. Even if you don't see it in bulk on a site, always contact the company. We are delighted to offer bulk discounts on many of the products on Designed 2B Sweet, especially some of our candy!
Struggling to find that perfect office gift for someone at work? For many people, finding a gift for their co-workers can be challenging, especially if you want to find something they enjoy. Even worse, some office environments have rules about what gifts are appropriate and what aren't, making it a bit challenging for those who want to throw a small office party for those on their team. Knowing that finding the right office gifts can be challenging, we decided to make your job easier with this fun guide to office gifts!
Office Gifts: Desk Items
With many people working in cubicles that are a bit on the boring side, many people love finding items for their desk or cubicle walls to make it more personal. This is why desk items are always a popular choice for people who work in an office environment. Some of the cutest office gifts include professional job figures, characters they love, stuffed animals, and even decorative picture frames so that they can display pictures of their kids. By picking the right gifts for your coworker, you can easily let them know that they are not only appreciated, but you want to make sure they have something fun to look at as they do their job each day.
Office Gifts: Homemade Treats
Of course, homemade treats are always great office gifts, especially if you make enough for them to share with others in the family. Great homemade gifts include cupcakes, cookies, and even homemade candies! The trick is giving your treats that special touch with decorations. You can find decorated cupcake boxes specially made for displaying your treats and keeping them in place so they don't get damaged during transport. If you making food that isn't delicate, you always purchase decorative bags and add that finishing touch to your treats with ribbons and other food decorations. Once everyone in your office sees these adorable treats, your co-workers desk will be the most popular in the company!
Office Gifts: Gift Cards
Sometimes, it's hard finding that gift for someone who has everything and is on a special diet. For cases like this, it is better to get a gift card to a local store or somewhere where you know your co-workers enjoys to shop. While some people view gift cards as impersonal, there are ways to make your gift card more personal. For example, make a little goody bag to go with the gift card, including special pens in a gift bag, along with confetti, tissue paper, and other fun fillers for the bag. You can even tie the gift card to an inexpensive party favor, such as a business themed rubber duck or other appropriate favor. This gives them something unique to associate with your gift card, making it personal and fun!
Want to have a princess birthday party but are unsure how to make little boys comfortable at your party? Many little girls have friends who are boys, ranging from family members to friends at school. Sometimes many boys don't want to attend a princess birthday party because they are very girly and they feel out of place at the party. While you can make it an exclusively girl event, it is possible to make a princess party perfect for boys and girls alike, as long as parents have time to plan for the party!
Boys at Princess Birthday Parties: What to Consider
When planning your party, make sure you take a few things into account. Many princess birthday parties focus quite a bit on girly items, s
uch as costumes, tiaras, and jewelry. While some boys may enjoy playing with these dress up items, it is usually best to give them choices. Boys want to pretend they are slaying dragons and going on grand adventures, so give them the opportunity to have this kind of fun. Make sure to have activities and costumes available just for the boys at your party. This will keep them from acting up and let them know that they are welcome at the party too. Just don't be surprised if you have princesses wanting to take part in these games too!
Boys at Princess Birthday Parties: Knights
For many boys, nothing is more fun than pretending they are a mighty knight off to fight a dragon or save a princess. To help little boys pretend they are a knight, consider purchasing play outfits for your parties. Many stores carrying plastic 'armor' that boys can wear, including a chest plate, helmet, and even a sword. Boys may even enjoy having a jousting tournament with inflatable weapons while girls enjoy having a fun tea party or dress up session. As well, make sure to make special favors bags for your little knights, including knight and royalty themed party favors, such as sword bubbles, knight figures, and even knight themed craft projects.
Boys at Princess Birthday Parties: Princes
Another great options for a princess party is having costumes and goody bags for little princes. Boys lovepretending they are royalty too. A prince costume can be as simple as a cape, crown, and a sword so they can protect princesses from bad guys. Prince costumes can be a bit difficult to put together since they aren't as popular as princess or knight costumes, but they can be very cute at princess birthday parties. With the right amount of party planning it is possible to make both boys and girls happy at your special princess themed birthday party.
If you are throwing a Princess Birthday party for your little princess, you know one of the most important elements is the party favors. But when you have a party of 20 children, you also know purchasing the party favors can be an expensive and exhausting endeavor. Here are some party favor ideas that are inexpensive and fun!
1. Small ribbon tutus, princess wands, beaded tiaras or halos are really great party favors. Not only do the little princesses get to take these home; they can wear them at the party to add to the ambiance of the event. These items are relatively inexpensive and can usually be purchased at a discount when you buy in bulk. The great thing about these favors is that they will not be used just once. Girls will want to play dress-up with them over and over again and will remember your party each time.
2. Sweet confections such as pink rock candy, jewel lollipop rings, sweet tart candy necklaces, and tiara shaped lollipops all complement the theme well and are sure to delight the party guests!
3. Child size jewelry such as long beaded necklaces, plastic jeweled necklaces, princess or girl theme charm necklaces and bracelets or large plastic jeweled rings in the shape of gems, diamonds, flowers and hearts are great favors. The larger and more sparkly the better! The preferred colors for these jewelry items are, of course, pink, purple or red.
4. Hair accessories like butterfly hair clips, sparkle jeweled barrettes, tiara hair combs, shimmer ribbon hair scrunchies and headbands with beaded tiaras or jewels on top work very well too. Give these items in any combination with the princess party favors mentioned above for a birthday party that will be remembered long after it is over.
5. Instead of just handing any of these items out to the girls why not put them in princess theme party favor bags with tiaras, sparkles or stars on them? Another unique idea is to find interesting child size purses to fill with the party favors. You can find great purses with sequins or metallic fabrics that complement the magic and girly atmosphere of the event. Velour or organza party favor bags are great as well. You may even be able to find these bags in the shape of "glass slippers" to further extend the theme.
Now you have lots of great ideas to get you started on your princess party favor planning. Be creative and have fun!
When deciding on the type of party favors to choose from weather it's for a wedding, birthday or baby shower, it is very important that you consider the theme of your event, the number of guests you are inviting, the diversity of the crowd, cost effectiveness, etc. All of these factors should influence your decision on choosing the perfect favors and how to present them. Although there are many non-traditional ways that are acceptable concerning party planning etiquette, there are some do's and don'ts that you must take into account when dealing with party favors. Below you will find a reasonable list of protocol as it relates to choosing and presenting gift favors.
- Do coordinate your favors with the overall theme of your event or party.
- Do set a budget for your party favors and stick as best you can.
- Do provide a favor for every single guest.
- Do incorporate the favors into your party decorating if possible.
- Do order a few extra emergency favors just in case some get damaged during preparation for the wedding.(Or you have some party crashers)
- Do choose a party favor that is unisex.
- Do plan ahead on how you will present these unique favors to your guests.
- Do select a favor that you yourself would enjoy receiving.
- Do select a favor that is special and that reflects the appreciation you have for your guests.
- Don't choose a favor that goes against the theme of your special event.
- Don't be afraid to choose a less expensive favor if the one that you really wanted is too expensive for your budget.
- Don't give a favor for each couple to share. (Tacky)
- Don't choose a party favor that will clash with your unique party décor.
- Don't order just enough favors for each invited guest.
- Don't give a favor to a guest if it is damaged in any way or dirty.
- Don't choose a favor that is gender specific. (Unless it's a Princes Party!)
- Don't forget to designate a special place to set your party favors so that your guests will be sure to receive them.
- Don't give your guests a favor that you would not like to receive.
Party favors are very special in that they are an unspoken way for the hostess to express gratitude to the guests. With this is mind, you must be careful to properly communicate your appreciation. When following the proper protocol, your guests are sure to appreciate the time that you invested in presenting them with a unique and special party favor to remember the special day.
Flower lollipops can make a great party favor when you are planning any sort of fun party, especially a. You have probably seen that are in the shape of baby feet. They come in assorted colors and can be used for a number of different purposes with regard to for baby showers.
One way that you can use this popular baby shower candy is to make bouquets of flower lollipops for each of the guests. Simply get wrappedand tie a few of them together with ribbon and place them by each of the place settings. These make cute and everyone will love the little baby feet lollipop suckers.
Another way that you can use these flower lollipops is to mix them with regular lollipops and make a centerpiece for the tables. Lollipop suckers have a stick, are wrapped and come in a variety of different colors. In addition to those that are shaped like baby feet, you can also find those that sayor There are many different lollipop suckers that are available to purchase online in bulk. You can mix them together to make centerpieces in the same way that you would mix silk flowers to make a floral centerpiece.
You can also make a candy baby using lollipop suckers. One large lollipop can be the head, you can use two of the baby feet lollipop suckers for the feet, use small wrapped party candy for the arms and wrap each piece so just the head, arms and baby feet are sticking out. You can even put googly eyes on the lollipop head. Make sure you leave all of the candy wrapped. You can purchase googly eyes at anystore - they are very inexpensive and go on well with a glue gun.
You can also use the baby feet lollipop stickers to make theand place settings for the shower. You can dip one of the baby feet in ink and use it like a stamp to make the stationary for the invitations. You can also remove the baby feet lollipop suckers from the wrapping and the stick and glue them, using a hot glue gun, onto place settings.
Baby feet lollipop suckers are available to buy online in bulk. If you know that the girl who is having the baby is having a boy or a girl, you can order them in blue or pink respectively. If you do not know the sex of the baby, you can use assorted lollipop suckers.
Party candy has many different uses other than just for eating. When you are throwing a baby shower for anyone, order a bunch of these baby feet lollipop suckers to give to your guests. These are just a few, but once you start using your imagination when it comes to party favors, you will be able to think of dozens of different things that you can do to the delight of your guests at the baby shower. Lollipop suckers are colorful, fun and can be used in many different ways to make your baby shower a huge success.