30 Kids Party Favors for PenniesPrint
Party favors do not need to be expensive, they are just a simple way for your guests to remember the good time they had at your child's birthday party. Each of these party favors cost under $1.00 per person, some only pennies apiece.
Shop dollar stores and discount outlets to find these great party favorites. Use individually or mix and match, using your chosen party theme as a guide.
- Craft stick picture frames (decorated by party guests of course) with a picture of the party child with each guest!
- Small plastic toys, stickers, stringed beads, candy coins, etc. inside an inflated balloon!!
- Glow necklaces, rings and bracelets
- Small pack of crayons with a coloring book
- Books matching the party theme
- Bubble Bottles. Preferably to match your theme.
- Assorted sidewalk chalk
- Puzzle (again great if you can have the picture in the puzzle match your theme)
- Beach balls. Sometimes you can get them in the shapes of animals!
- Temporary Tattoos
- Decorative Pencils
- Hair ornaments, scrunchies, barrettes
- Watercolor paint set
- Address book
- Tiny Notebook / Journal
- Plastic Rhinestone Tiara
- Pez Dispensers
- Seed packets to plant
- Unused fast food toys
- Fast food coupons worth $1
- Homemade modeling clay and a cookie cutter
Make and Take Party Favors:
Kids love to make crafts and these double as party favors when kids get to take them home...
- Personalized and decorated foam sun visors
- Hand painted and decorated sunglasses
- Personalized and decorated bookmark
- Handmade potpourri sachet
- Handmade refrigerator magnet
- Hand painted sun catcher
- Handmade beaded jewelry
- Homemade soap
Party favors do not need to be expensive just fun! Keep it small, simple, and easy on your wallet.